Monday 17 October 2011

Film title

Minute meetings

As a group we had to discuss what we wanted our film to be called, after changes to our storyline, we decided that once we had our final storyline completely refined we would  choose a name for the film that best reflected our film and had a edge to it, something that would really stick in the readers mind.
After a brainstorm in the group, I had came up with the name 'Who Am I?' which my team members had said they like the sound of as it was a rhetorical question that would really make the viewers think.
The question itself is very unusual, as it is a very uncanny question to ask ' who am I', it reflects the characters struggle for her identity as in our trailer she does not know that she is a vicious murderer. I like the name as it will confuse the reader and make them question themselves, and it does reflect our characters mental state - the title itself would represent her confusion, innocence and vulnerability, so I think that the title that we have chosen is very well suited to our film.

No comments:

Post a Comment